People make mistakes all the time after a car crash. These are the most common.
It’s a Simple List – But Very Common
- Giving a recorded statement – Don’t, you’ll thank us later.
- Not getting treatment – No treatment, no case.
- Not getting a Police Report – Insurance adjusters for some reasons want to be papered to death. Oblige them with a police report that shows the negligent party is at fault.
- Assuming the police will get witness names and contact information – Most officers have great intentions. But they like saving people, not doing reports. Do your own investigation and get witness names and contact information.
- Accepting a quick settlement from the at-fault party – Do this and you’ll be stuck with the medical bills and a TINY settlement.
If you have positive things to say about our firm, please give us a 5-star review on Google.
Disclaimers – Yup, We’re Lawyers
**The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.**
**Past results do not serve as a guarantee of future results.**
**The information on this personal injury law firm website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.**